Build effective business models and increase scale and reach for innovative advertising in the connected and multi-screen TV era
The Smart TV and Multi-screen Advertising Summit brings together whole advertising community including the major broadcasters, content owners, advertisers, media buying agencies and technology providers to address the major issues and deliver an innovative advanced advertising strategy.
- Create effective business models and monetize content by building relationships with advertiser, CE manufacturers and other content owners
- Overcome technical challenges and resolve the problems caused by fragmentation and the lack of common standards
- Increase ad inventory and discover strategies to improve measurement across devices and platforms
- Increase scale and reach to drive a more targeted form of advertising - discover what advertisers and media buyers want to make Smart advertising an attractive prospect
- Interactive advertising – unlock the massive potential of second screen opportunities
- Hear successful case studies looking at how broadcasters have created a profitable and exciting connected device advertising strategies
Hearing what has worked for those advertisers, broadcasters, content owners and brands that have stepped into the converged advertising space means it has never been more important for you ensure you adopt the right Smart TV and multi-screen advertising strategy.
Monetizing content across new devices and ensuring eyeballs are on your commercials is now crucial for success.
For full agenda, list of speakers and further info simply download the brochure here
|Industry thought leaders present their views:
The BIGGEST names in Smart TV and Multi-screen Advertising give you unique insight…
Jodie McAfee, General Manager Samsung AdHub, Samsung
Evan Krauss, EVP Advertising sales, Shazam
Ashley J. Swartz, Founder, Furious Minds
Jeremy Lockhorn, VP Emerging Media, Razorfish
Jamie Wiessenborn, SVP digital media & global ad sales, Sony
Andrew Ward, VP Comcast intergrated Media Sales, Comcast
Rich Forester, VP New Business Development Director, Directv
Bill Lederer, CEO, Kantar Video
Marcus Liassides, Executive Vice President, MySpace
Mike Halleen, Senior Product Manager Emerging platforms, Disney
Wendell Wenjen, Director of Strategic Alliances, LG
Meet the biggest movers and shakers in the industry, click here to see the full speaker line-up
5 Reasons the Smart TV and Multi-screen Event is your MUST attend conference of 2012
- Meet the entire Smart-TV and Multi-screen advertising ecosystem: Hear from and discuss with leading media buyers, advertisers, OEMs, broadcasters, content owners, brands and ad-platforms
- Formulate your advanced advertising strategy: Learn how to overcome the major technical challenges that will help encourage investment in your Smart TV and multi-screen advertising operations
- Ensure you are getting a return on your investment: monetize your content and hear what is best practice when advertising on connected devices
- Make partnerships with the leading media buyers, ad platform providers and TV manufacturers to ensure you have a comprehensive strategy in place
- Discover the possibilities of incorporating the tablet and mobile for a 360 degree advertising solution
Strategies you need to drive big profits from the next generation of TV advertising
The Smart TV and Multi-screen Advertising Summit will bring together the biggest names to discuss openly and frankly how you can monetize content on connected devices through advertising. You will discover what will make this an attractive proposition for advertisers, media buyers and brands and why there is big money at stake.
To find out more download the full brochure here
With each section of the advertising ecosystem represented you will:
- Discover what the leading TV manufacturers are doing with their Smart TV platforms and how they are working with the biggest broadcasters, content owners and advertisers to create an advertising strategy with strong standards
- Hear what the leading broadcasters and content owners are doing to create an effective and innovative advertising strategy that compliments both the connected TV and multiple screens
- Establish which ad platforms, measurement companies and second screen apps are leading the way in creating a monetizable advertising solution
- Learn what will make the Smart TV and Multi-screen advertising an attractive prospect for advertisers, media buyers and brands alike
All this will allow you to build effective business models and increase scale and reach for innovative advertising in the connected and multi-screen TV era. Book your tickets now to ensure you don’t miss out, simply click here!
The facts you CANNOT afford to ignore…
- Advertisers spend $169 billion on television every year
- Smart CE device unit shipments will surpass 92 million in 2016 [NPD In-Stat]
- An estimated $3.1 billion estimated to be spent in online video advertising in 2012
- 100 million Americans alone watch some online video content daily
- online video ads to grow 20% in 2011 and then average 20% global growth through 2016 [Magna Global]
- Publishers are playing catch-up in digital video advertising: in 2011, 17 percent said they supported video advertising for connected TVs, jumping from 11 per cent in 2010 [eMarketer]
The figures are there- Smart TV and Multi-screen Advertising means big business. Will you be left behind OR will you tune in? Secure your place today by registering here OR email email@example.com OR call 1800 814 3459 ext. 7523
Is the Smart TV and Multi-screen Advertising Summit for you?
- Is Smart TV and multi-screen advertising a focus for you?
- Do you want to learn what your competition is doing?
- Do you want to sit down with senior decision makers and discuss candidly how you can maximise your ROI on connected advertising?
- Do you want see the leading ad platforms and learn more about the possibilities?
- Do you want to meet the leading OEMs, broadcasters, content owners, media buyers, advertisers, brands and technology providers?
Reserve your place now, tickets are served on first come first serve basis, register now