Download your free whitepaper now to discover the technical challenges, investment opportunities and innovations that are changing advertising in the connected era
The adoption of Smart and multi-screen TV has changed the way we consume television. Increasingly broadcasters and content owners are altering their strategies, adapting to new technologies and offering new services for the connected era. This can only mean increased exposure for advertisers - new ways to reach the masses.
With this in mind, Smart TV Insider, in the run up to the Smart TV and Multi-screen Advertising Summit, spoke to four industry pioneers about the future prospects of connected advertising.
By downloading this report you will:
- Learn what one of the leading TV manufacturers is doing in the advertising space to tap into the connected audience - giving you the lowdown on what's already becoming a lucrative industry
- Find out what advertisers are looking for when investing in Smart TV and multi-screen advertising to help you establish how you can benefit
- Read what a major broadcaster wants to see to continue to invest... and discover how it will change your operations
- Discover why Smart TV and multi-screen advertising will be pivotal for every media planners strategy in 2012 and beyond
Download your report now, completely free of charge, by filling your details out on the left
Hear from America's Connect Advertising Industry Pioneers
Hear exclusive insight from those who are on the front line of the advertising revolution: Michael Bologna (Director, Emerging Communications, groupM), Dietrich von Behren (VP, Digital Media & Investments, A&E Television Networks), Wendell Wenjen (Director of Strategic Alliances, LG Electronics) and Kemal Altintas (Senior Manager Business Development and Product Innovation, LG Electronics)
You will get:
- Over 12 pages of exclusive insight and interviews
- Answers to the biggest questions currently hindering growth of the Smart TV advertising market
- Forecasts for growth of the Smart TV and multi-screen advertising market
To read more, download your report now by filling out your details on the left…